Monday, December 3, 2007

Smudge

Look at her fingers - she's gonna be a rockstar.


So tonight I am reminded why I do not want kids of my own especially now that mine are 18 & 19. Poor Smudgie just could not "settle down." She kept spitting out her binky and scream - man that girl has some lungs on her. I tell ya, patience is not my best quality and I had to practice it tonight and the girl child was only gone about 1/2 hour. It is difficult to try to figure out what's the conflict in your world little eggplant. I finally got the plug in her mouth and she kept it there, I put her in her stroller which is now a fixture in my dining room and pushed it back and forth - she fell asleep just in time for her mother to get home. That is my luck - someone find me a binky and soak it in Patron.

2 comments:

Martini Cartwheels said...

What a beautiful little girl! She's precious.

You must be thrilled to have her around.

Cristina said...

Yes, she is beautiful, yes she can be precious. I do love having her around - I do need sleep and having baby in house is not condcive to sleep. I think she is here to teach me a lesson in patience. In almost 40 years, no one has been able to - not sure what the powers that be think she's gonna change in me. (heehee)