Tuesday, February 19, 2008

What's Going on?!

i have not blogged in a bit and i apologize. it is that time of year again when i struggle with myself about what i want to do ~ tax accounting surely is not my calling, but it pays the bills. i also for some reason decided to take additional classes even though i met all my graduation requirements in december of 2007. with work and school (and the girl child w/baby) keeping me busy one would think cristina is a dull girl, uh not.
i have recently discovered that insomnia can be a beautiful thing. there is this whole world out there for me to play in and dernnit, i intend to play as hard as i work ~ maybe ~ probably even harder. i have been on a self imposed isolation for almost 2 years now with the exception of being with my friends and have made it my intention to break out of this isolation in 2008. look out!!!
i have been watching the farmington river rise lately with all this rain we've been getting and wishing i had a wet suit or it were summer, kayaking on it would be great on it right now. especially tonight with the lunar eclipse ~ pout pout ~ sniff~ sniff.

7 comments:

Martini Cartwheels said...

Nice to see you posting again!

I think playing hard is a great idea. If you have not already done so, the AR concert in Noho would be a good place to start.

Cristina said...

I have my wingwoman going with me. So, I intend on playing hard.

Martini Cartwheels said...

Excellent! Looking forward to seeing you lady!

Anonymous said...

The lunar eclipse was pretty cool.

Martini Cartwheels said...

Hey Cristina. Sorry we missed each other at the show. Are you going to the Boston show March 8th?

Cristina said...

If I don't bartend next Friday night I might take a ride up. I got in this morning at 5:15 after a night of bartending, slept till 11 and am now in my office preparing tax returns - so you see how it all depends on that. I cannot wait for 4/15.

Martini Cartwheels said...

A tag awaits you at Martini Cartwheels.