Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Basketball

The world is right, Phoenix beat Detroit for the WNBA championship this year. Swin Cash should leave the Detroit organization for an organization that will appreciate her.

Tonight Team USA plays Team Australia, yes I will be there, late for good reason :-) (yeah, I might be smitten - cautious but still smitten) but there. I'm hoping Team Aussie will wear their silly but showing Unitard they have worn in the past. Woof!!!

It is going to be interesting to see players froom all over the WNBA playing together rather than against one another. Especially Katie & Diana after the road to the championship. I wonder if Little Lambier will still be sporting the shiner courtesy of the Divine Miss D.

Bird, Taurasi, Agustus (I still wonder if she was the whole Pokey thing), Beard (hothothot), Cash, Ford, Douglas and the list goes on....all under one roof, tonight, here in the land of womens basketball, CT!!! Oooo, I got goosebumps just thinking about it. I'll letcha know how it went.


No comments: