Friday, September 7, 2007

Okay Not Feeling as Sorry for Myself Today

How about this color? My absolutely fav. Sorry about my self pitying blog yesterday. Today is a new day. Still kinda well still blahhhghh but what can I do. I can choose to have a good day. See when I allow myself time alone this is what happens. No more I say dernit (ya right - until next time).
I have been told I get in my own way or I just can't seem to get out of my own way. I am my own worst enemy and need to get out and stay out of my head. It is when in my head that things become enunciated and pointed. Good Lord, one would think knowing this about myself I would not continue to slip down the icy canals of my thoughts.
So tell me, how does one who is always considered the funny girl find herself taken seriously? I guess this is something I need to figure out. Hmmm. Tapping my fingers on my chin while thinking here (in between typing of course). Sry that was me being my naturally funny or is it sarcastic maybe cynical self.

No comments: